February 28, 2012

Project 7: Kids Bathroom Cabinet

Continuing on the bathroom sink mission, I tackled the kids bathroom sick.  It was a bit of a mess, no really system to the storage.

 Things were just put down there and when you needed something you dig around.
 My solution required the use of more bins from Dollar Tree and alphabet stickers to label.

For the counter I labeled the green for Xander and pink for Genna to hold the stuff they use everyday.

Under the sink I grouped together the supplies, cleaning products, kid supplies, wipes. We store our excess diaper supplies under here (wipes, ointment, etc).

 Cleaned up counter.  I love the bins for each kid, now daddy can always find the kids stuff when momma is busy ;-)
 Inspired,  I moved to the tub.  I  used a bin to hold all the bath soaps, creams and shampoo.  Since Genna requires a bunch of different soaps (girls) it was hard to fit them all on the rack in the tub and easily reach while bathing kids.  So with the new tub everything is now easily accessible. 
 The toys also got a tub.

I didn't take a picture of the bags but the project did produce one bag of trash.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment