February 27, 2012

Project 6: Guest Bathroom Cabinet

This week I decided to tackle the areas we use a lot, bathroom cabinets.  They are the perfect quick project for this challenge, I can do them relatively quickly on a weeknight.  I hate to admit this but they were a mess and needed help.  

Again I don't have a before picture but I do have an after picture.  The major issue with the cabinets is everything is just put under the sink, no uniform way of storing stuff.  Solution, bins of different sizes to organize and store things neatly.  Again I used the fabulous bins from Dollar Tree (they are really rocking storage right now). 

I first I cleaned out the cabinets and purged.  Then I sorted and put all the First Aid, Sunscreen and Bug Spray in the red bin; soap, lotion and beauty supplies in hot pink bin and cleaning supplies in the light pink bin.  A plastic lid box I found in the garage was used to hold candles and air freshener.   I used a Sharpie to label each, I plan to make some pretty labels but for now this will have to do.





0 comments:

Post a Comment